Address correspondence to Martin Kitchener, M.B.A., Ph.D., Cardiff Business School, Cardiff University, Aberconway Building, Colum Drive, Cardiff CF10 3EU, UK. Janis O'Meara, M.P.A., Ab Brody, M.S., Hyang Yuol Lee, M.S., and Charlene Harrington, Ph.D., are with the Department of Social and Behavioral Sciences, University of California, San Francisco, CA.
Shareholder Value and the Performance of a Large Nursing Home Chain
Article first published online: 20 DEC 2007
© Health Research and Educational Trust
Health Services Research
Volume 43, Issue 3, pages 1062–1084, June 2008
How to Cite
Kitchener, M., O'Meara, J., Brody, A., Lee, H. Y. and Harrington, C. (2008), Shareholder Value and the Performance of a Large Nursing Home Chain. Health Services Research, 43: 1062–1084. doi: 10.1111/j.1475-6773.2007.00818.x
- Issue published online: 20 DEC 2007
- Article first published online: 20 DEC 2007
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!