Address correspondence to Robert D. Lieberthal, B.A., Health Care Systems Department, The Wharton School, University of Pennsylvania, 3641 Locust Walk, Philadelphia, PA 19104.
Hospital Quality: A PRIDIT Approach
Article first published online: 7 JAN 2008
© Health Research and Educational Trust
Health Services Research
Volume 43, Issue 3, pages 988–1005, June 2008
How to Cite
Lieberthal, R. D. (2008), Hospital Quality: A PRIDIT Approach. Health Services Research, 43: 988–1005. doi: 10.1111/j.1475-6773.2007.00821.x
- Issue published online: 7 JAN 2008
- Article first published online: 7 JAN 2008
Vol. 46, Issue 4, 1332, Article first published online: 5 JUL 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!