Address correspondence to Hude Quan, M.D., Ph.D., Department of Community Health Sciences and Centre for Health and Policy Studies, University of Calgary, 3330 Hospital Dr. NW, Calgary, AB, Canada T2N 4N1. Bing Li, M.A., is with the Calgary Health Region, Calgary, AB, Canada. L. Duncan Saunders, M.B.B.Ch., Ph.D., and Arif Alibhai, M.H.S.A., are with the Department of Public Health Sciences, University of Alberta, Edmonton, AB, Canada. Gerry A. Parsons, R.N. (Ret), is with The Centre for Health and Policy Studies, University of Calgary, Calgary, AB, Canada. Carolyn I. Nilsson, C.C.H.R.A. (c), is with the EPICORE Centre, University of Alberta, Edmonton, AB, Canada. William A. Ghali, M.D., M.P.H., Departments of Medicine and Community Health Sciences, and Centre for Health and Policy Studies, University of Calgary, Calgary, AB, Canada.
Assessing Validity of ICD-9-CM and ICD-10 Administrative Data in Recording Clinical Conditions in a Unique Dually Coded Database
Article first published online: 7 JAN 2008
© Health Research and Educational Trust
Health Services Research
Volume 43, Issue 4, pages 1424–1441, August 2008
How to Cite
Quan, H., Li, B., Duncan Saunders, L., Parsons, G. A., Nilsson, C. I., Alibhai, A., Ghali, W. A. and for the IMECCHI Investigators (2008), Assessing Validity of ICD-9-CM and ICD-10 Administrative Data in Recording Clinical Conditions in a Unique Dually Coded Database. Health Services Research, 43: 1424–1441. doi: 10.1111/j.1475-6773.2007.00822.x
- Issue published online: 16 JUL 2008
- Article first published online: 7 JAN 2008
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!