Address correspondence to Hugh Gravelle, Ph.D., National Primary Care Research and Development Centre, Centre for Health Economics, University of York, YO10 5DD, UK. Email: firstname.lastname@example.org. Stephen Morris, Ph.D., is with the Health Economics Research Group, Brunel University, Middlesex, UK and also with the National Primary Care Research and Development Centre, University of Manchester, Manchester, UK. Matt Sutton, Ph.D., is with the Health Economics Research Unit, University of Aberdeen, U.K.
Health Care and Outcomes
Are Family Physicians Good for You? Endogenous Doctor Supply and Individual Health
Article first published online: 31 JAN 2008
© Health Research and Educational Trust
Health Services Research
Volume 43, Issue 4, pages 1128–1144, August 2008
How to Cite
Gravelle, H., Morris, S. and Sutton, M. (2008), Are Family Physicians Good for You? Endogenous Doctor Supply and Individual Health. Health Services Research, 43: 1128–1144. doi: 10.1111/j.1475-6773.2007.00823.x
- Issue published online: 16 JUL 2008
- Article first published online: 31 JAN 2008
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions and you will be able to log in to access content. Some users may also log in directly via OpenAthens.
Please note that there are currently a number of duplicate entries in the list of institutions. We are actively working on fixing this issue and apologize for any inconvenience caused.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!