Address correspondence to Neal T. Wallace, Ph.D., Division of Public Administration, Mark O. Hatfield School of Government, Portland State University, P.O. Box 751, 506 SW Mill Street, Portland, OR 97207-0751. K. John McConnell, Ph.D., is with the Center for Policy and Research in Emergency Medicine, Department of Emergency Medicine, Oregon Health & Sciences University, Portland, OR. Charles A. Gallia, Ph.D., is with the Division of Medical Assistance Programs, Human Services Department, Salem, OR. Jeanene A. Smith, M.D., M.P.H., is with the Office of Oregon Health Policy and Research, Salem, OR.
How Effective Are Copayments in Reducing Expenditures for Low-Income Adult Medicaid Beneficiaries? Experience from the Oregon Health Plan
Article first published online: 31 JAN 2008
© Health Research and Educational Trust
Health Services Research
Volume 43, Issue 2, pages 515–530, April 2008
How to Cite
Wallace, N. T., McConnell, K. J., Gallia, C. A. and Smith, J. A. (2008), How Effective Are Copayments in Reducing Expenditures for Low-Income Adult Medicaid Beneficiaries? Experience from the Oregon Health Plan. Health Services Research, 43: 515–530. doi: 10.1111/j.1475-6773.2007.00824.x
- Issue published online: 31 JAN 2008
- Article first published online: 31 JAN 2008
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!