Address correspondence to Christopher R. Friese, R.N., Ph.D., AOCN Research Fellow, Dana-Farber Cancer Institute, Harvard School of Public Health, 44 Binney Street SM 271, Boston, MA 02115. Eileen T. Lake, R.N., Ph.D., Assistant Professor of Nursing, Department of Sociology, and Linda H. Aiken, R.N., Ph.D., F.A.A.N., F.R.C.N., the Claire M. Fagin Professor of Nursing, Professor of Sociology, are with the Center for Outcomes and Policy Research, University of Pennsylvania School of Nursing, Philadelphia, PA. Jeffrey H. Silber, M.D., Ph.D., Professor of Pediatrics, Anesthesia, and Health Care Systems, is with the University of Pennsylvania and with the Center for Outcomes Research, The Children's Hospital of Philadelphia, Philadelphia, PA. Julie Sochalski, R.N., Ph.D., Associate Professor of Nursing, is with the University of Pennsylvania, Philadelphia, PA.
Hospital Nurse Practice Environments and Outcomes for Surgical Oncology Patients
Article first published online: 31 JAN 2008
© Health Research and Educational Trust
Health Services Research
Volume 43, Issue 4, pages 1145–1163, August 2008
How to Cite
Friese, C. R., Lake, E. T., Aiken, L. H., Silber, J. H. and Sochalski, J. (2008), Hospital Nurse Practice Environments and Outcomes for Surgical Oncology Patients. Health Services Research, 43: 1145–1163. doi: 10.1111/j.1475-6773.2007.00825.x
- Issue published online: 16 JUL 2008
- Article first published online: 31 JAN 2008
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!