Address correspondence to Jessica E. Graber, Ph.D., National Opinion Research Center at the University of Chicago, 55 East Monroe Street, Chicago, IL 60603. Elbert S. Huang, M.D., M.P.H., Marshall H. Chin, M.D., M.P.H., Hui Tang, M.S., M.S., and Michael T. Quinn, Ph.D., are with the Department of Medicine, The University of Chicago, Chicago, IL. Melinda L. Drum, Ph.D., is with the Department of Health Studies, The University of Chicago, Chicago, IL. Amy E. Walters, M.P.H., is with the Medical College of Wisconsin, Injury Research Center, Milwaukee, WI. Loretta Heuer, R.N., Ph.D., F.A.A.N., is with the University of North Dakota College of Nursing, Migrant Health Service Inc., Fargo, ND. Cynthia T. Schaefer, A.P.R.N., B.C., is a doctoral student at the Duquesne University School of Nursing, University of Evansville, Evansville, IN.
Predicting Changes in Staff Morale and Burnout at Community Health Centers Participating in the Health Disparities Collaboratives
Version of Record online: 31 JAN 2008
© Health Research and Educational Trust
Health Services Research
Volume 43, Issue 4, pages 1403–1423, August 2008
How to Cite
Graber, J. E., Huang, E. S., Drum, M. L., Chin, M. H., Walters, A. E., Heuer, L., Tang, H., Schaefer, C. T. and Quinn, M. T. (2008), Predicting Changes in Staff Morale and Burnout at Community Health Centers Participating in the Health Disparities Collaboratives. Health Services Research, 43: 1403–1423. doi: 10.1111/j.1475-6773.2007.00828.x
- Issue online: 16 JUL 2008
- Version of Record online: 31 JAN 2008
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!