Address correspondence to Richard Grieve, Ph.D., Lecturer, Department of Public Health and Policy, London School of Hygiene and Tropical Medicine, Keppel St., London WC1E 7HT, U.K. E-mail: Richard.Grieve@lshtm.ac.ok. Jasjeet S. Sekhon, Ph.D., Associate Professor, is with the Travers Department of Political Science, Survey Research Center, University of California, Berkeley, CA. Teh-wei Hu, Ph.D., Professor of Health Economics, Emeritus, is with the School of Public Health, University of California, Berkeley, CA. Joan R. Bloom, Ph.D., Professor, is with the School of Public Health, University of California, Berkeley, CA.
Evaluating Health Care Programs by Combining Cost with Quality of Life Measures: A Case Study Comparing Capitation and Fee for Service
Article first published online: 17 MAR 2008
© Health Research and Educational Trust
Health Services Research
Volume 43, Issue 4, pages 1204–1222, August 2008
How to Cite
Grieve, R., Sekhon, J. S., Hu, T.-w. and Bloom, J. R. (2008), Evaluating Health Care Programs by Combining Cost with Quality of Life Measures: A Case Study Comparing Capitation and Fee for Service. Health Services Research, 43: 1204–1222. doi: 10.1111/j.1475-6773.2008.00834.x
- Issue published online: 16 JUL 2008
- Article first published online: 17 MAR 2008
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
If your institution is a registered Wiley Online Library customer, you can log in under your institution's name to see our content. This access is provided by Shibboleth or Athens.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions.
Please note that there are currently a number of duplicate entries in the list of institutions. We are actively working on fixing this issue and apologize for any inconvenience caused.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!