Address correspondence to Richard Grieve, Ph.D., Lecturer, Department of Public Health and Policy, London School of Hygiene and Tropical Medicine, Keppel St., London WC1E 7HT, U.K. E-mail: Richard.Grieve@lshtm.ac.ok. Jasjeet S. Sekhon, Ph.D., Associate Professor, is with the Travers Department of Political Science, Survey Research Center, University of California, Berkeley, CA. Teh-wei Hu, Ph.D., Professor of Health Economics, Emeritus, is with the School of Public Health, University of California, Berkeley, CA. Joan R. Bloom, Ph.D., Professor, is with the School of Public Health, University of California, Berkeley, CA.
Evaluating Health Care Programs by Combining Cost with Quality of Life Measures: A Case Study Comparing Capitation and Fee for Service
Version of Record online: 17 MAR 2008
© Health Research and Educational Trust
Health Services Research
Volume 43, Issue 4, pages 1204–1222, August 2008
How to Cite
Grieve, R., Sekhon, J. S., Hu, T.-w. and Bloom, J. R. (2008), Evaluating Health Care Programs by Combining Cost with Quality of Life Measures: A Case Study Comparing Capitation and Fee for Service. Health Services Research, 43: 1204–1222. doi: 10.1111/j.1475-6773.2008.00834.x
- Issue online: 16 JUL 2008
- Version of Record online: 17 MAR 2008
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!