Address correspondence to Shoou-Yih D. Lee, Ph.D., Associate Professor, Department of Health Policy and Administration, School of Public Health, University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill, 1101 McGavran-Greenberg Hall (CB# 7411), Chapel Hill, NC 27599-7411. E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org. Jeffrey A. Alexander, Ph.D., is with the Department of Health Management and Policy, School of Public Health, University of Michigan, Ann Arbor, MI. Virginia Wang, M.S.P.H. is with the Department of Health Policy and Administration, School of Public Health, University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill, Chapel Hill, NC. Frances S. Margolin, M.A., is with the Health Research and Educational Trust, Chicago, IL. John R. Combes, M.D., is with the Center for Healthcare Governance, Chicago, IL.
An Empirical Taxonomy of Hospital Governing Board Roles
Article first published online: 17 MAR 2008
© Health Research and Educational Trust
Health Services Research
Volume 43, Issue 4, pages 1223–1243, August 2008
How to Cite
Lee, S.-Y. D., Alexander, J. A., Wang, V., Margolin, F. S. and Combes, J. R. (2008), An Empirical Taxonomy of Hospital Governing Board Roles. Health Services Research, 43: 1223–1243. doi: 10.1111/j.1475-6773.2008.00835.x
- Issue published online: 16 JUL 2008
- Article first published online: 17 MAR 2008
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!