Address correspondence to Susan Bartlett Foote, J.D., M.A., Professor, Division of Health Policy and Management, School of Public Health, University of Minnesota, 420 Delaware Street, S.E., MMC 729, Minneapolis, MN 55455. E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org. Beth A. Virnig, Ph.D., Associate Professor, and Robert J. Town, Ph.D., Associate Professor, are with the Division of Health Policy and Management, School of Public Health, University of Minnesota, Minneapolis, MN. Lacey Hartman, M.P.P., Senior Research Scientist, is with the Minnesota Department of Health, St. Paul, MN.
Impact of Policy
The Impact of Medicare Coverage Policies on Health Care Utilization
Version of Record online: 12 MAY 2008
© Health Research and Educational Trust
Health Services Research
Volume 43, Issue 4, pages 1285–1301, August 2008
How to Cite
Foote, S. B., Virnig, B. A., Town, R. J. and Hartman, L. (2008), The Impact of Medicare Coverage Policies on Health Care Utilization. Health Services Research, 43: 1285–1301. doi: 10.1111/j.1475-6773.2008.00836.x
- Issue online: 16 JUL 2008
- Version of Record online: 12 MAY 2008
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!