Address correspondence to Howard Waitzkin, M.D., Ph.D., Distinguished Professor, Departments of Sociology, Family & Community Medicine, and Internal Medicine, University of New Mexico, MSC 05 3080, 1070 Social Sciences Building, 1915 Roma NE, Room 1103, Albuquerque, NM 87131-0001; e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org. Michael Schillaci, Ph.D., is Assistant Professor with the Department of Social Sciences, University of Toronto Scarborough, Toronto, Ontario, Canada. Cathleen E. Willging, Ph.D., is the Research Scientist and Program Director with the Behavioral Health Research Center of the Southwest, Pacific Institute for Research and Evaluation, Albuquerque, NM.
Multimethod Evaluation of Health Policy Change: An Application to Medicaid Managed Care in a Rural State
Article first published online: 1 APR 2008
© Health Research and Educational Trust
Health Services Research
Volume 43, Issue 4, pages 1325–1347, August 2008
How to Cite
Waitzkin, H., Schillaci, M. and Willging, C. E. (2008), Multimethod Evaluation of Health Policy Change: An Application to Medicaid Managed Care in a Rural State. Health Services Research, 43: 1325–1347. doi: 10.1111/j.1475-6773.2008.00842.x
- Issue published online: 16 JUL 2008
- Article first published online: 1 APR 2008
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!