Address correspondence to Sarah T. Hawley, Ph.D., M.P.H., Division of General Medicine, University of Michigan Health System and Ann Arbor VA Medical Center, 300 N. Ingalls Room 7C27, Ann Arbor, MI; e-mail: email@example.com. Angela Fagerlin, Ph.D., and Steven J. Katz, M.D., M.P.H., are with the Division of General Medicine, University of Michigan Health System and Ann Arbor VA Medical Center, Ann Arbor, MI. Dr. Fagerlin is also with the Center for Behavioral and Decision Sciences in Medicine. Nancy K. Janz, Ph.D., is with the Department of Health Behavior and Health Education, School of Public Health, University of Michigan, Ann Arbor, MI.
Racial/Ethnic Disparities in Knowledge about Risks and Benefits of Breast Cancer Treatment: Does It Matter Where You Go?
Version of Record online: 1 APR 2008
No claim to original U.S. government works. © Health Research and Educational Trust
Health Services Research
Volume 43, Issue 4, pages 1366–1387, August 2008
How to Cite
Hawley, S. T., Fagerlin, A., Janz, N. K. and Katz, S. J. (2008), Racial/Ethnic Disparities in Knowledge about Risks and Benefits of Breast Cancer Treatment: Does It Matter Where You Go?. Health Services Research, 43: 1366–1387. doi: 10.1111/j.1475-6773.2008.00843.x
- Issue online: 16 JUL 2008
- Version of Record online: 1 APR 2008
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!