Address correspondence to Joanne Spetz, Ph.D., Associate Professor, Center for the Health Professions & School of Nursing, University of California, San Francisco, 3333 California Street, Suite 410, San Francisco, CA, 94118; e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org. Nancy Donaldson, DNSc., R.N., F.A.A.N., Clinical Professor and Director, is with the Center for Research & Innovation in Patient Care, UCSF School of Nursing, San Francisco, CA. Carolyn Aydin, Ph.D., Research Scientist and CalNOC Data Manager, Nursing Research and Development, is with the Cedars-Sinai Medical Center, Los Angeles, CA. Diane S. Brown, R.N., Ph.D., F.N.A.H.Q., C.P.H.Q., Kaiser Permanente Northern California, Clinical Practice Leader, is with the Hospital Accreditation Programs, Accreditation, Regulation & Licensing, Oakland, CA.
How Many Nurses per Patient? Measurements of Nurse Staffing in Health Services Research
Article first published online: 5 MAY 2008
© Health Research and Educational Trust
Health Services Research
Volume 43, Issue 5p1, pages 1674–1692, October 2008
How to Cite
Spetz, J., Donaldson, N., Aydin, C. and Brown, D. S. (2008), How Many Nurses per Patient? Measurements of Nurse Staffing in Health Services Research. Health Services Research, 43: 1674–1692. doi: 10.1111/j.1475-6773.2008.00850.x
- Issue published online: 20 SEP 2008
- Article first published online: 5 MAY 2008
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!