Address correspondence to Brett O'Hara, Ph.D., Census Bureau, Data Integration Division, Small Area Estimates Branch, 6H122A, Washington, DC 20233-8500, e-mail: Brian.J.Ohara@census.gov
Experimental Health Insurance Estimates for Low-Income and Demographic Groups by State
Version of Record online: 5 MAY 2008
No claim to original U.S. government works. © Health Research and Educational Trust
Health Services Research
Volume 43, Issue 5p1, pages 1693–1707, October 2008
How to Cite
O'Hara, B. (2008), Experimental Health Insurance Estimates for Low-Income and Demographic Groups by State. Health Services Research, 43: 1693–1707. doi: 10.1111/j.1475-6773.2008.00851.x
- Issue online: 20 SEP 2008
- Version of Record online: 5 MAY 2008
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!