Address correspondence to Petra van de Looij-Jansen, M.Sc., Youth Department, Municipal Public Health Service for the Rotterdam Area, PO Box 70032, 3000 LP Rotterdam, The Netherlands; e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org. Erik Jan de Wilde, Ph.D., is with the Netherlands Youth Institute, Catharijnesingel 47, The Netherlands.
Comparison of Web-Based versus Paper-and-Pencil Self-Administered Questionnaire: Effects on Health Indicators in Dutch Adolescents
Article first published online: 13 MAY 2008
© Health Research and Educational Trust
Health Services Research
Volume 43, Issue 5p1, pages 1708–1721, October 2008
How to Cite
Van De Looij-Jansen, P. M. and De Wilde, E. J. (2008), Comparison of Web-Based versus Paper-and-Pencil Self-Administered Questionnaire: Effects on Health Indicators in Dutch Adolescents. Health Services Research, 43: 1708–1721. doi: 10.1111/j.1475-6773.2008.00860.x
- Issue published online: 20 SEP 2008
- Article first published online: 13 MAY 2008
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!