Address correspondence to Michael A. Morrisey, Ph.D., Department of Health Care Organization and Policy, and Lister Hill Center for Health Policy, University of Alabama at Birmingham, 1665 University Boulevard, Birmingham, AL 35243-0022; e-mail: email@example.com. Meredith L. Kilgore, R.N., M.S.P.H., Ph.D., is with the Department of Health Care Organization and Policy Birmingham, AL. Leonard ( Jack) Nelson, J.D., L.L.M., is with the Cumberland School of Law, Samford University, Birmingham, AL. Meredith L. Kilgore, R.N., M.S.P.H., Ph.D., and Leonard ( Jack) Nelson, J.D., L.L.M., are also with the Lister Hill Center for Health Policy, University of Alabama, Birmingham, AL.
Medical Malpractice Reform and Employer-Sponsored Health Insurance Premiums
Article first published online: 3 JUN 2008
© Health Research and Educational Trust
Health Services Research
Volume 43, Issue 6, pages 2124–2142, December 2008
How to Cite
Morrisey, M. A., Kilgore, M. L. and Nelson, L. (2008), Medical Malpractice Reform and Employer-Sponsored Health Insurance Premiums. Health Services Research, 43: 2124–2142. doi: 10.1111/j.1475-6773.2008.00869.x
- Issue published online: 12 NOV 2008
- Article first published online: 3 JUN 2008
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!