Address correspondence to Harold A. Pollack, M.P.P., Ph.D., Associate Professor of Social Service Administration, Faculty Chair, Center for Health Administration Studies, University of Chicago, 969 East 60th St., Chicago, IL 60637; e-mail: email@example.com. Thomas D'Aunno, Ph.D., is with INSEAD, Boulevard de Constance, 77305 Fontainebleau Cedex, France.
Dosage Patterns in Methadone Treatment: Results from a National Survey, 1988–2005
Article first published online: 3 JUN 2008
© Health Research and Educational Trust
Health Services Research
Volume 43, Issue 6, pages 2143–2163, December 2008
How to Cite
Pollack, H. A. and D'Aunno, T. (2008), Dosage Patterns in Methadone Treatment: Results from a National Survey, 1988–2005. Health Services Research, 43: 2143–2163. doi: 10.1111/j.1475-6773.2008.00870.x
- Issue published online: 12 NOV 2008
- Article first published online: 3 JUN 2008
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!