Address correspondence to Kenneth B. Wells, M.D., M.P.H., The RAND Corporation, 1776 Main Street, Santa Monica, CA 90401; David Geffen School of Medicine, 10833 Le Conte Ave, Los Angeles, CA 90095; Semel Institute for Neuroscience and Human Health, 760 Westwood Plaza, Los Angeles, CA 90095; UCLA School of Public Health, 10911 Weyburn Ave, Los Angeles, CA 90024; e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org. Lingqi Tang, Ph.D., and Jeanne Mirande, Ph.D., are with the Semel Institute for Neuroscience and Human Health, Los Angeles, CA. Dr. Miranda is also with the David Geffen School of Medicine, Los Angeles, CA. Bernadette Benjamin, M.S., and Cathy D. Sherbourne, Ph.D., are with the The RAND Corporation, Santa Monica, CA. Naihua Duan, Ph.D., is with the Departments of Psychiatry and Biostatistics, Columbia University and the Division of Biostatistics, New York State Psychiatric Institute, New York, NY.
The Effects of Quality Improvement for Depression in Primary Care at Nine Years: Results from a Randomized, Controlled Group-Level Trial
Article first published online: 3 JUN 2008
© Health Research and Educational Trust
Health Services Research
Volume 43, Issue 6, pages 1952–1974, December 2008
How to Cite
Wells, K. B., Tang, L., Miranda, J., Benjamin, B., Duan, N. and Sherbourne, C. D. (2008), The Effects of Quality Improvement for Depression in Primary Care at Nine Years: Results from a Randomized, Controlled Group-Level Trial. Health Services Research, 43: 1952–1974. doi: 10.1111/j.1475-6773.2008.00871.x
- Issue published online: 12 NOV 2008
- Article first published online: 3 JUN 2008
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!