Address correspondence to Janneke P. C. Grutters, Ph.D., Maastro Clinic, PO Box 5800, 6202 AZ Maastricht, The Netherlands; e-mail: email@example.com. Dr. Grutters, and Manuela A. Joore, Ph.D., are with the Department of Clinical Epidemiology and Medical Technology Assessment, University Hospital Maastricht, Maastricht, The Netherlands. Dr. Grutters, Robert J. Stokroos, M.D., Ph.D., and Lucien J. C. Anteunis, Ph.D., are with the Department of Otorhinolaryngology, Head and Neck Surgery, University Hospital Maastricht, Maastricht, The Netherlands. Frans van der Horst, Ph.D., is with the Department of General Practice, Maastricht University, Maastricht, The Netherlands.
Decision-Analytic Modeling to Assist Decision Making in Organizational Innovation: The Case of Shared Care in Hearing Aid Provision
Article first published online: 3 JUN 2008
© Health Research and Educational Trust
Health Services Research
Volume 43, Issue 5p1, pages 1662–1673, October 2008
How to Cite
Grutters, J. P. C., Joore, M. A., Van Der Horst, F., Stokroos, R. J. and Anteunis, L. J. C. (2008), Decision-Analytic Modeling to Assist Decision Making in Organizational Innovation: The Case of Shared Care in Hearing Aid Provision. Health Services Research, 43: 1662–1673. doi: 10.1111/j.1475-6773.2008.00872.x
- Issue published online: 20 SEP 2008
- Article first published online: 3 JUN 2008
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!