Address correspondence to Yue Li, Ph.D., Assistant Professor, Department of Medicine, ECMC, Clinical Center CC-163, State University of New York at Buffalo, 462 Grider Street, Buffalo, NY 14215; e-mail: email@example.com. Laurent G. Glance, M.D., is Associate Professor, with the Department of Anesthesiology, The University of Rochester School of Medicine and Dentistry, Rochester, NY. Xueya Cai, M.A., is with the Department of Biostatistics, School of Public Health and Health Professions, State University of New York at Buffalo, Buffalo, NY. Dana B. Mukamel, Ph.D., is Professor and Senior Fellow, with the Center for Health Policy Research, University of California, Irvine, CA.
Adverse Hospital Events for Mentally Ill Patients Undergoing Coronary Artery Bypass Surgery
Article first published online: 28 JUL 2008
© Health Research and Educational Trust
Health Services Research
Volume 43, Issue 6, pages 2239–2252, December 2008
How to Cite
Li, Y., Glance, L. G., Cai, X. and Mukamel, D. B. (2008), Adverse Hospital Events for Mentally Ill Patients Undergoing Coronary Artery Bypass Surgery. Health Services Research, 43: 2239–2252. doi: 10.1111/j.1475-6773.2008.00875.x
- Issue published online: 12 NOV 2008
- Article first published online: 28 JUL 2008
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!