Address correspondence to Rosemary Hiscock, Ph.D., GeoHealth Laboratory, Department of Geography, University of Canterbury, Private Bag 4800, Christchurch 8020, New Zealand; e-mail: email@example.com. Jamie Pearce, Ph.D., is with the GeoHealth Laboratory, Department of Geography, University of Canterbury, Christchurch, New Zealand. Tony Blakely, Ph.D., is with the Department of Public Health, University of Otago, Wellington, New Zealand. Karen Witten, Ph.D., is with the Centre for Social and Health Outcomes Research and Evaluation (SHORE), Massey University, Auckland, New Zealand.
Is Neighborhood Access to Health Care Provision Associated with Individual-Level Utilization and Satisfaction?
Version of Record online: 30 JUL 2008
© Health Research and Educational Trust
Health Services Research
Volume 43, Issue 6, pages 2183–2200, December 2008
How to Cite
Hiscock, R., Pearce, J., Blakely, T. and Witten, K. (2008), Is Neighborhood Access to Health Care Provision Associated with Individual-Level Utilization and Satisfaction?. Health Services Research, 43: 2183–2200. doi: 10.1111/j.1475-6773.2008.00877.x
- Issue online: 12 NOV 2008
- Version of Record online: 30 JUL 2008
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!