Address correspondence to Andrea K. Biddle, M.P.H., Ph.D., Associate Professor, Department of Health Policy and Administration, University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill, CB# 7411, Chapel Hill, NC 27599-7411; e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org. Manabu Akazawa, M.P.H., Ph.D., Researcher, is with the Department of Drug Policy and Management, Graduate School of Pharmaceutical Sciences, The University of Tokyo, Tokyo, Japan. Sally C. Stearns, Ph.D., Associate Professor, is with the Department of Health Policy and Administration, University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill, Chapel Hill, NC.
Assessing Treatment Effects of Inhaled Corticosteroids on Medical Expenses and Exacerbations among COPD Patients: Longitudinal Analysis of Managed Care Claims
Version of Record online: 30 JUL 2008
© Health Research and Educational Trust
Health Services Research
Volume 43, Issue 6, pages 2164–2182, December 2008
How to Cite
Akazawa, M., Stearns, S. C. and Biddle, A. K. (2008), Assessing Treatment Effects of Inhaled Corticosteroids on Medical Expenses and Exacerbations among COPD Patients: Longitudinal Analysis of Managed Care Claims. Health Services Research, 43: 2164–2182. doi: 10.1111/j.1475-6773.2008.00879.x
- Issue online: 12 NOV 2008
- Version of Record online: 30 JUL 2008
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!