Address correspondence to Dennis P. Scanlon, Ph.D., Associate Professor of Health Policy & Administration, The Pennsylvania State University, University Park, PA; e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org. Richard C. Lindrooth, Ph.D., is with the Department of Health Administration and Policy; Center for Health, Economics and Policy Studies, Medical University of South Carolina, Charleston, SC. Jon B. Christianson, Ph.D., is the James A. Hamilton Chair in Health Policy and Management, The University of Minnesota, Division of Health Policy and Management, Minneapolis, MN.
Steering Patients to Safer Hospitals? The Effect of a Tiered Hospital Network on Hospital Admissions
Version of Record online: 29 AUG 2008
© Health Research and Educational Trust
Health Services Research
Volume 43, Issue 5p2, pages 1849–1868, October 2008
How to Cite
Scanlon, D. P., Lindrooth, R. C. and Christianson, J. B. (2008), Steering Patients to Safer Hospitals? The Effect of a Tiered Hospital Network on Hospital Admissions. Health Services Research, 43: 1849–1868. doi: 10.1111/j.1475-6773.2008.00889.x
- Issue online: 20 SEP 2008
- Version of Record online: 29 AUG 2008
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!