Address correspondence to Shailender Swaminathan, Ph.D., Center for Gerontology and Health Care Research, Brown University, 121 South Main Street, Providence, RI 02912; e-mail: Shailender_Swaminathan@brown.edu. Michael Chernew, Ph.D., is with the Harvard Medical School, Harvard University, Boston, MA. Dennis P. Scanlon, Ph.D., is with the Pennsylvania State University Health Policy and Administration, University Park, PA.
Persistence of HMO Performance Measures
Version of Record online: 8 SEP 2008
© Health Research and Educational Trust
Health Services Research
Volume 43, Issue 6, pages 2033–2049, December 2008
How to Cite
Swaminathan, S., Chernew, M. and Scanlon, D. P. (2008), Persistence of HMO Performance Measures. Health Services Research, 43: 2033–2049. doi: 10.1111/j.1475-6773.2008.00890.x
- Issue online: 12 NOV 2008
- Version of Record online: 8 SEP 2008
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!