Address correspondence to Geoffrey F. Joyce, Ph.D., Senior Economist, RAND, 1776 Main Street, Santa Monica, CA 90407-2138; e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org. Raymond Niaura, Ph.D., Professor, is with the Department of Psychiatry and Human Behavior, The Warren Alpert Medical School of Brown University, Butler Hospital, Providence, RI. Margaret Maglione, M.P.P., is with the RAND Corporation, Santa Monica, CA. Jennifer M. Mongoven, M.P.H., is with Qualidigm, Middletown, CT. Carrie Larson-Rotter, M.P.P., is with the Cedars-Sinai Medical Center, West Hollywood, CA. Pauline Lapin, M.H.S., and James F. Coan, B.A., are with the Office of Research, Development, and Information, Centers for Medicare and Medicaid Services, Baltimore, MD. Sally C. Morton, Ph.D., is with RTI International, Research Triangle Park, NC.
The Effectiveness of Covering Smoking Cessation Services for Medicare Beneficiaries
Version of Record online: 8 SEP 2008
No claim to original U.S. Government works. © Health Research and Educational Trust
Health Services Research
Volume 43, Issue 6, pages 2106–2123, December 2008
How to Cite
Joyce, G. F., Niaura, R., Maglione, M., Mongoven, J., Larson-Rotter, C., Coan, J., Lapin, P. and Morton, S. (2008), The Effectiveness of Covering Smoking Cessation Services for Medicare Beneficiaries. Health Services Research, 43: 2106–2123. doi: 10.1111/j.1475-6773.2008.00891.x
- Issue online: 12 NOV 2008
- Version of Record online: 8 SEP 2008
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!