Address correspondence to Paul D. Cleary, Ph.D., Yale School of Public Health, 60 College Street, New Haven, CT 06520-8034; e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org. Laura L. Eselius, Ph.D., M.P.H., is with the Deloitte Research, Deloitte Services LP, Boston, MA 02116-5022. Alan M. Zaslavsky, Ph.D., and Haiden A. Huskamp, Ph.D., are with the Department of Health Care Policy, Harvard Medical School, Boston, MA 02115-5899. Susan H. Busch, Ph.D., is with the Yale School of Public Health, New Haven, CT.
Case-Mix Adjustment of Consumer Reports about Managed Behavioral Health Care and Health Plans
Version of Record online: 8 SEP 2008
© Health Research and Educational Trust
Health Services Research
Volume 43, Issue 6, pages 2014–2032, December 2008
How to Cite
Eselius, L. L., Cleary, P. D., Zaslavsky, A. M., Huskamp, H. A. and Busch, S. H. (2008), Case-Mix Adjustment of Consumer Reports about Managed Behavioral Health Care and Health Plans. Health Services Research, 43: 2014–2032. doi: 10.1111/j.1475-6773.2008.00894.x
- Issue online: 12 NOV 2008
- Version of Record online: 8 SEP 2008
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!