Address correspondence to Dorothy Y. Hung, Ph.D., M.A., M.P.H., Mailman School of Public Health, Columbia University, 722 W. 168th Street, Suite 548, New York, NY 10032; e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org. Donna R. Shelley, M.D., M.P.H., is with School of Medicine, NYU College of Dentistry, New York, NY.
Multilevel Analysis of the Chronic Care Model and 5A Services for Treating Tobacco Use in Urban Primary Care Clinics
Article first published online: 8 SEP 2008
© Health Research and Educational Trust
Health Services Research
Volume 44, Issue 1, pages 103–127, February 2009
How to Cite
Hung, D. Y. and Shelley, D. R. (2009), Multilevel Analysis of the Chronic Care Model and 5A Services for Treating Tobacco Use in Urban Primary Care Clinics. Health Services Research, 44: 103–127. doi: 10.1111/j.1475-6773.2008.00896.x
- Issue published online: 15 JAN 2009
- Article first published online: 8 SEP 2008
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!