Address correspondence to Bruce C. Stuart, Ph.D., Parke-Davis Professor of Geriatric Pharmacotherapy, Director, Peter Lamy Center on Drug Therapy and Aging, University of Maryland Baltimore, 220 Arch Street, Room 01-212, Baltimore, MD 21201; e-mail: email@example.com. Jalpa A. Doshi, Ph.D., Research Assistant Professor of Medicine, General Internal Medicine; Director, Economic Evaluations Unit, Center for Evidence-Based Practice, is with the University of Pennsylvania, Philadelphia, PA. Joseph V. Terza, Ph.D., Professor, is with the Department of Epidemiology and Health Policy Research, and Department of Economics, University of Florida, Gainesville, FL.
Assessing the Impact of Drug Use on Hospital Costs
Article first published online: 8 SEP 2008
© Health Research and Educational Trust
Health Services Research
Volume 44, Issue 1, pages 128–144, February 2009
How to Cite
Stuart, B. C., Doshi, J. A. and Terza, J. V. (2009), Assessing the Impact of Drug Use on Hospital Costs. Health Services Research, 44: 128–144. doi: 10.1111/j.1475-6773.2008.00897.x
- Issue published online: 15 JAN 2009
- Article first published online: 8 SEP 2008
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!