Address correspondence to Orna Intrator, Ph.D., Brown University, Box G-S121-6, Providence, RI 02912; e-mail: Orna_Intrator@brown.edu. Mark Schleinitz, M.D., M.S., Assistant Professor of Medicine, is with Brown University, Rhode Island Hospital, DGIM, Providence, RI. David C. Grabowski, Ph.D., is with the Department of Health Care Policy, Harvard Medical School, Boston, MA. Jacqueline Zinn, Ph.D., is with the Fox School of Business and Management, Temple University, Philadelphia, PA. Vincent Mor is with the Brown University Department of Community Health, Providence, RI.
Maintaining Continuity of Care for Nursing Home Residents: Effect of States' Medicaid Bed-Hold Policies and Reimbursement Rates
Article first published online: 8 SEP 2008
© Health Research and Educational Trust
Health Services Research
Volume 44, Issue 1, pages 33–55, February 2009
How to Cite
Intrator, O., Schleinitz, M., Grabowski, D. C., Zinn, J. and Mor, V. (2009), Maintaining Continuity of Care for Nursing Home Residents: Effect of States' Medicaid Bed-Hold Policies and Reimbursement Rates. Health Services Research, 44: 33–55. doi: 10.1111/j.1475-6773.2008.00898.x
- Issue published online: 15 JAN 2009
- Article first published online: 8 SEP 2008
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!