Address correspondence to Dennis P. Scanlon, Ph.D., Associate Professor of Health Policy and Administration, 504 Ford Building, The Pennsylvania State University, University Park, PA 16802-6500; e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org. Shailender Swaminathan, Ph.D., Postdoctoral Fellow, is with the Center for Gerontology and Health Care Research, Brown University, Providence, RI. Woolton Lee, M.S., Ph.D. candidate, is with the Department of Health Policy and Administration, The Pennsylvania State University, University Park, PA. Michael Chernew, Ph.D., Professor, is with the Department of Health Care Policy, Harvard Medical School, Boston, MA.
Does Competition Improve Health Care Quality?
Version of Record online: 12 SEP 2008
© Health Research and Educational Trust
Health Services Research
Volume 43, Issue 6, pages 1931–1951, December 2008
How to Cite
Scanlon, D. P., Swaminathan, S., Lee, W. and Chernew, M. (2008), Does Competition Improve Health Care Quality?. Health Services Research, 43: 1931–1951. doi: 10.1111/j.1475-6773.2008.00899.x
- Issue online: 12 NOV 2008
- Version of Record online: 12 SEP 2008
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!