Address correspondence to Lawrence C. Kleinman, M.D., M.P.H., Associate Professor of Health Policy and Pediatrics, Vice Chair for Research and Education, Department of Health Policy, Mount Sinai School of Medicine, Box 1077, New York, NY 10029; e-mail: email@example.com. Dr. Kleinman is President and CEO, Quality Matters Inc., Allentown, PA, and also Adjunct Associate Professor, Department of Society, Health and Human Development, Harvard School of Public Health, Boston, MA. Edward C. Norton, Ph.D., is a professor in the Department of Health Management and Policy, School of Public Health, and a professor in the Department of Economics, University of Michigan, Ann Arbor, MI.
What's the Risk? A Simple Approach for Estimating Adjusted Risk Measures from Nonlinear Models Including Logistic Regression
Article first published online: 12 SEP 2008
© Health Research and Educational Trust
Health Services Research
Volume 44, Issue 1, pages 288–302, February 2009
How to Cite
Kleinman, L. C. and Norton, E. C. (2009), What's the Risk? A Simple Approach for Estimating Adjusted Risk Measures from Nonlinear Models Including Logistic Regression. Health Services Research, 44: 288–302. doi: 10.1111/j.1475-6773.2008.00900.x
- Issue published online: 15 JAN 2009
- Article first published online: 12 SEP 2008
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!