Address correspondence to Brian C. Quinn, Ph.D., Program Officer, The Robert Wood Johnson Foundation, PO Box 2316, Princeton, NJ 08543-2316; e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org. Ralph A. Catalano, Ph.D., Professor of Public Health, is with the University of California, Berkeley, CA. Eugene Felber, Ph.D. M.S.P.H., Research Leader, is with the Healthcare Group, Thomson Reuters, Seattle, WA.
The Effect of Community-Level Unemployment on Preventive Oral Health Care Utilization
Article first published online: 12 SEP 2008
© Health Research and Educational Trust
Health Services Research
Volume 44, Issue 1, pages 162–181, February 2009
How to Cite
Quinn, B. C., Catalano, R. A. and Felber, E. (2009), The Effect of Community-Level Unemployment on Preventive Oral Health Care Utilization. Health Services Research, 44: 162–181. doi: 10.1111/j.1475-6773.2008.00901.x
- Issue published online: 15 JAN 2009
- Article first published online: 12 SEP 2008
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!