Address correspondence to Patrick S. Romano, M.D., M.P.H. – UC Davis Division of General Medicine and Center for Healthcare Policy and Research, 4150 V Street, PSSB Suite 2400, Sacramento, CA 95817; e-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org. Amy K. Rosen, Ph.D., Hillary J. Mull, M.P.P., Shibei Zhao, M.P.H., Susan Loveland, M.A.T. are with the Center for Health Quality, Outcomes and Economic Research, Bedford VAMC (152), Bedford, MA. Peter E. Rivard, Ph.D., is with the Center for Organization, Leadership, and Management Research, Boston VA Medical Center, Boston, MA., William G. Henderson, Ph.D., M.P.H., is with the Colorado Health Outcomes Program, University of Colorado Health Sciences CenterAurora, CO. Dennis Tsilimingras, M.D., M.P.H., is with the 1108 Blairmoor CT, Grosse Pointe Woods, MI. Cindy L. Christiansen, Ph.D., is with the Health Policy and Management Department, Boston University School of Public Health, Boston, MA.
Validity of Selected AHRQ Patient Safety Indicators Based on VA National Surgical Quality Improvement Program Data
Article first published online: 24 SEP 2008
No claim to original U.S. government works. © Health Research and Educational Trust
Health Services Research
Volume 44, Issue 1, pages 182–204, February 2009
How to Cite
Romano, P. S., Mull, H. J., Rivard, P. E., Zhao, S., Henderson, W. G., Loveland, S., Tsilimingras, D., Christiansen, C. L. and Rosen, A. K. (2009), Validity of Selected AHRQ Patient Safety Indicators Based on VA National Surgical Quality Improvement Program Data. Health Services Research, 44: 182–204. doi: 10.1111/j.1475-6773.2008.00905.x
- Issue published online: 15 JAN 2009
- Article first published online: 24 SEP 2008
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
If your institution is a registered Wiley Online Library customer, you can log in under your institution's name to see our content. This access is provided by Shibboleth or Athens.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions.
Please note that there are currently a number of duplicate entries in the list of institutions. We are actively working on fixing this issue and apologize for any inconvenience caused.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!