Address correspondence to Jeongyoung Park, Ph.D., Postdoctoral Researcher, Division of General Internal Medicine, University of Pennsylvania, 1234 Blockley Hall, 423 Guardian Drive, Philadelphia, PA 19104; e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org. Sally C. Stearns, Ph.D., Associate Professor, is with the Department of Health Policy and Administration, University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill, Chapel Hill, NC.
Effects of State Minimum Staffing Standards on Nursing Home Staffing and Quality of Care
Article first published online: 24 SEP 2008
© Health Research and Educational Trust
Health Services Research
Volume 44, Issue 1, pages 56–78, February 2009
How to Cite
Park, J. and Stearns, S. C. (2009), Effects of State Minimum Staffing Standards on Nursing Home Staffing and Quality of Care. Health Services Research, 44: 56–78. doi: 10.1111/j.1475-6773.2008.00906.x
- Issue published online: 15 JAN 2009
- Article first published online: 24 SEP 2008
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions and you will be able to log in to access content. Some users may also log in directly via OpenAthens.
Please note that there are currently a number of duplicate entries in the list of institutions. We are actively working on fixing this issue and apologize for any inconvenience caused.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!