Address correspondence to Jinkyung Kim, Ph.D., Assistant Professor, Department of Hospital Management, Konyang University, 119 Daehangro, Nonsan 320-711, Korea; e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org. Edward C. Norton, Ph.D., Professor, is with the Department of Health Management and Policy and Department of Economics, University of Michigan, Ann Arbor, MI. Sally C. Stearns, Ph.D., Associate Professor, is with the Department of Health Policy and Administration, University of North Carolina, Chapel Hill, NC.
Transportation Brokerage Services and Medicaid Beneficiaries' Access to Care
Article first published online: 24 SEP 2008
© Health Research and Educational Trust
Health Services Research
Volume 44, Issue 1, pages 145–161, February 2009
How to Cite
Kim, J., Norton, E. C. and Stearns, S. C. (2009), Transportation Brokerage Services and Medicaid Beneficiaries' Access to Care. Health Services Research, 44: 145–161. doi: 10.1111/j.1475-6773.2008.00907.x
- Issue published online: 15 JAN 2009
- Article first published online: 24 SEP 2008
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!