Address correspondence to Marc N. Elliott, Ph.D., RAND, 1776 Main Street, P.O. Box 2138, Santa Monica, CA 90407-2138; e-mail: email@example.com. Alan Zaslavsky, Ph.D., is with the Department of Health Care Policy, Harvard Medical School, Boston, MA. Elizabeth Goldstein, Ph.D., and William G. Lehrman, Ph.D., are with the CMS, Baltimore, MD. Katrin Hambarsoomian, M.S., and Megan K. Beckett, Ph.D., are with RAND, Santa Monica, CA. Laura Giordano, R.N., M.B.A., is with the HSAG (Health Services Advisory Group), Phoenix, AZ.
Effects of Survey Mode, Patient Mix, and Nonresponse on CAHPS® Hospital Survey Scores
Article first published online: 21 OCT 2008
© Health Research and Educational Trust
Health Services Research
Volume 44, Issue 2p1, pages 501–518, April 2009
How to Cite
Elliott, M. N., Zaslavsky, A. M., Goldstein, E., Lehrman, W., Hambarsoomians, K., Beckett, M. K. and Giordano, L. (2009), Effects of Survey Mode, Patient Mix, and Nonresponse on CAHPS® Hospital Survey Scores. Health Services Research, 44: 501–518. doi: 10.1111/j.1475-6773.2008.00914.x
- Issue published online: 12 MAR 2009
- Article first published online: 21 OCT 2008
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!