Address correspondence to Laura A. Petersen, M.D., M.P.H., Health Services Research and Development (152), Houston Veterans Affairs Medical Center, 2002 Holcombe Blvd., Houston, TX 77030; e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org. Margaret M. Byrne, Ph.D., is with the Department of Epidemiology and Public Health, University of Miami, Miami, FL. Christina N. Daw, M.P.H., Ph.D., Tracy H. Urech, M.P.H., and Kenneth Pietz, Ph.D., are with the, Health Services Research and Development Center of Excellence, Houston VA Medical Center, and Section for Health Services Research, Baylor College of Medicine, Houston, TX. Harlan A. Nelson, M.S., is with the InVentive Clinical Inc., Indianapolis, IN.
Method to Develop Health Care Peer Groups for Quality and Financial Comparisons Across Hospitals
Version of Record online: 4 NOV 2008
© Health Research and Educational Trust
Health Services Research
Volume 44, Issue 2p1, pages 577–592, April 2009
How to Cite
Byrne, M. M., Daw, C. N., Nelson, H. A., Urech, T. H., Pietz, K. and Petersen, L. A. (2009), Method to Develop Health Care Peer Groups for Quality and Financial Comparisons Across Hospitals. Health Services Research, 44: 577–592. doi: 10.1111/j.1475-6773.2008.00916.x
- Issue online: 12 MAR 2009
- Version of Record online: 4 NOV 2008
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!