Address correspondence to Michael Davern, Ph.D., Assistant Professor, Division of Health Policy and Management, School of Public Health, SHADAC—University of Minnesota, 2221 University Ave SE, Ste. 345, Minneapolis, MN 55414; e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org. Brian C. Quinn, Ph.D., Program Officer, is with The Robert Wood Johnson Foundation, Princeton, NJ. Genevieve M. Kenney, Ph.D., Principal Research Associate, is with The Health Policy Center, Urban Institute, Washington, DC. Lynn A. Blewett, Ph.D., Associate Professor, is with the Division of Health Policy and Management, School of Public Health, University of Minnesota, Minneapolis, MN.
The American Community Survey and Health Insurance Coverage Estimates: Possibilities and Challenges for Health Policy Researchers
Article first published online: 24 NOV 2008
© Health Research and Educational Trust
Health Services Research
Volume 44, Issue 2p1, pages 593–605, April 2009
How to Cite
Davern, M., Quinn, B. C., Kenney, G. M. and Blewett, L. A. (2009), The American Community Survey and Health Insurance Coverage Estimates: Possibilities and Challenges for Health Policy Researchers. Health Services Research, 44: 593–605. doi: 10.1111/j.1475-6773.2008.00921.x
- Issue published online: 12 MAR 2009
- Article first published online: 24 NOV 2008
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!