Address correspondence to Marc N. Elliott, Ph.D., RAND, 1776 Main St., PO Box 2138, Santa Monica, CA 90407-2138. e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org. Amelia M. Haviland, Ph.D., is with RAND, Pittsburgh, PA. David E. Kanouse, Ph.D., Katrin Hambarsoomian, M.S., and Ron D. Hays, Ph.D., are with RAND, Santa Monica, CA.
Adjusting for Subgroup Differences in Extreme Response Tendency in Ratings of Health Care: Impact on Disparity Estimates
Article first published online: 24 NOV 2008
© Health Research and Educational Trust
Health Services Research
Volume 44, Issue 2p1, pages 542–561, April 2009
How to Cite
Elliott, M. N., Haviland, A. M., Kanouse, D. E., Hambarsoomian, K. and Hays, R. D. (2009), Adjusting for Subgroup Differences in Extreme Response Tendency in Ratings of Health Care: Impact on Disparity Estimates. Health Services Research, 44: 542–561. doi: 10.1111/j.1475-6773.2008.00922.x
- Issue published online: 12 MAR 2009
- Article first published online: 24 NOV 2008
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!