Address correspondence to Ayse P. Gurses, Ph.D., Assistant professor, Department of Anesthesiology and Critical Care Medicine, Quality & Safety Research Group, Johns Hopkins University School of Medicine, 1909 Thames Street—1st Floor, Baltimore, MD 21231; e-mail: email@example.com. Pascale Carayon, Ph.D., Procter & Gamble Bascom Professor in Total Quality, is at the Department of Industrial and Systems Engineering and Center for Quality and Productivity Improvement, University of Wisconsin-Madison, Madison, WI. Melanie Wall, Ph.D., Associate professor, is at the Division of Biostatistics, School of Public Health, University of Minnesota-Twin Cities, Minneapolis, MN.
Impact of Performance Obstacles on Intensive Care Nurses' Workload, Perceived Quality and Safety of Care, and Quality of Working Life
Version of Record online: 16 DEC 2008
© Health Research and Educational Trust
Health Services Research
Volume 44, Issue 2p1, pages 422–443, April 2009
How to Cite
Gurses, A. P., Carayon, P. and Wall, M. (2009), Impact of Performance Obstacles on Intensive Care Nurses' Workload, Perceived Quality and Safety of Care, and Quality of Working Life. Health Services Research, 44: 422–443. doi: 10.1111/j.1475-6773.2008.00934.x
- Issue online: 12 MAR 2009
- Version of Record online: 16 DEC 2008
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!