Address correspondence to Peter S. Hussey, Ph.D., RAND, 1200 S. Hayes St., Arlington, VA 22202; e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org. Han de Vries, M.S., is with RAND, Westbrook Centre, Cambridge, UK. John Romley, Ph.D., Margaret C. Wang, Ph.D., M.P.H., Susan S. Chen, B.A., and Elizabeth A. McGlynn, Ph.D., are with RAND, Santa Monica, CA. John Romley, Ph.D., is with Occidental College, Los Angeles, CA. Susan S. Chen, B.A., is with College of Agriculture and Natural Resources, Michigan State University, East Lansing, MI. Paul G. Shekelle, M.D., Ph.D., is with Southern California Evidence-based Practice Center—RAND, Santa Monica, CA, and Greater Los Angeles Veterans Affairs Healthcare System, Los Angeles, CA.
A Systematic Review of Health Care Efficiency Measures
Version of Record online: 29 JAN 2009
© Health Research and Educational Trust
Health Services Research
Volume 44, Issue 3, pages 784–805, June 2009
How to Cite
Hussey, P. S., De Vries, H., Romley, J., Wang, M. C., Chen, S. S., Shekelle, P. G. and McGlynn, E. A. (2009), A Systematic Review of Health Care Efficiency Measures. Health Services Research, 44: 784–805. doi: 10.1111/j.1475-6773.2008.00942.x
- Issue online: 15 MAY 2009
- Version of Record online: 29 JAN 2009
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!