Address correspondence to Amy E. Bonomi, Ph.D., M.P.H., Human Development and Family Science, The Ohio State University, 135 Campbell Hall, 1787 Neil Avenue, Columbus, OH 43210; e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org. Melissa L. Anderson, M.S., and Robert S. Thompson, M.D., are with The Center for Health Studies, Group Health Cooperative, Seattle, WA. Frederick P. Rivara, M.D., M.PH., is with Harborview Injury Prevention and Research Center, University of Washington, Seattle, WA.
Health Care Utilization and Costs Associated with Physical and Nonphysical-Only Intimate Partner Violence
Article first published online: 17 MAR 2009
© Health Research and Educational Trust
Health Services Research
Volume 44, Issue 3, pages 1052–1067, June 2009
How to Cite
Bonomi, A. E., Anderson, M. L., Rivara, F. P. and Thompson, R. S. (2009), Health Care Utilization and Costs Associated with Physical and Nonphysical-Only Intimate Partner Violence. Health Services Research, 44: 1052–1067. doi: 10.1111/j.1475-6773.2009.00955.x
- Issue published online: 15 MAY 2009
- Article first published online: 17 MAR 2009
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!