Address correspondence to Marsha Gold, Sc.D., Senior Fellow, is with the Mathematica Policy Research, Inc., 600 Maryland Avenue SW, Suite 550, Washington, DC 20024, e-mail: Mgold@Mathematica-MPR.com
Pathways to the Use of Health Services Research in Policy
Article first published online: 17 MAR 2009
© Health Research and Educational Trust
Health Services Research
Volume 44, Issue 4, pages 1111–1136, August 2009
How to Cite
Gold, M. (2009), Pathways to the Use of Health Services Research in Policy. Health Services Research, 44: 1111–1136. doi: 10.1111/j.1475-6773.2009.00958.x
The concepts presented in this paper were first developed as part of a project funded by the Agency for Healthcare Research and Quality.
- Issue published online: 10 JUL 2009
- Article first published online: 17 MAR 2009
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!