Address correspondence to Hector P. Rodriguez, Ph.D., M.P.H., Department of Health Services, School of Public Health and Community Medicine, University of Washington, Box 357660, 1959 NE Pacific Street, Seattle, WA 98195, e-mail: email@example.com. Ted von Glahn, M.S., is with the Pacific Business Group on Health, San Francisco, CA, William H. Rogers, Ph.D., is with the Institute for Clinical Research and Health Policy Studies, Tufts Medical Center, Boston, MA, and Dana Gelb Safran, Sc.D., is with the Blue Cross Blue Shield of Massachusetts, Boston, MA.
Organizational and Market Influences on Physician Performance on Patient Experience Measures
Article first published online: 17 MAR 2009
© Health Research and Educational Trust
Health Services Research
Volume 44, Issue 3, pages 880–901, June 2009
How to Cite
Rodriguez, H. P., Von Glahn, T., Rogers, W. H. and Safran, D. G. (2009), Organizational and Market Influences on Physician Performance on Patient Experience Measures. Health Services Research, 44: 880–901. doi: 10.1111/j.1475-6773.2009.00960.x
- Issue published online: 15 MAY 2009
- Article first published online: 17 MAR 2009
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!