Address correspondence to Anna María Nápoles, Ph.D., M.P.H., Department of Medicine, Medical Effectiveness Research Center for Diverse Populations, Division of General Internal Medicine, University of California, San Francisco (UCSF), 3333 California Street, Suite 335, San Francisco, CA 94118-1944, e-mail: anna.napoles-springer@.ucsf.edu. Anna María Nápoles, Steven E. Gregorich, Ph.D., Jasmine Santoyo-Olsson, M.S., Helen O'Brien, B.A., and Anita L. Stewart, Ph.D., are with the Department of Medicine, Medical Effectiveness Research Center for Diverse Populations, Division of General Internal Medicine, University of California, San Francisco, CA. Jasmine Santoyo-Olsson, M.S., and Anita L. Stewart, Ph.D., are with the Institute for Health and Aging, University of California, San Francisco, CA.
Interpersonal Processes of Care and Patient Satisfaction: Do Associations Differ by Race, Ethnicity, and Language?
Version of Record online: 31 MAR 2009
© Health Research and Educational Trust
Health Services Research
Volume 44, Issue 4, pages 1326–1344, August 2009
How to Cite
Nápoles, A. M., Gregorich, S. E., Santoyo-Olsson, J., O'Brien, H. and Stewart, A. L. (2009), Interpersonal Processes of Care and Patient Satisfaction: Do Associations Differ by Race, Ethnicity, and Language?. Health Services Research, 44: 1326–1344. doi: 10.1111/j.1475-6773.2009.00965.x
- Issue online: 10 JUL 2009
- Version of Record online: 31 MAR 2009
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!