Address correspondence to Brent Hollenbeck, Department of Urology, University of Michigan, 1032B Michigan House, 2301 Commonwealth Blvd., SPC 2967, Ann Arbor, MI 48105–2967; e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org. John M. Hollingsworth, M.D., M.S., V.A. Scholar, is with the RWJ Clinical Scholars Program, The University of Michigan, Ann Arbor, MI. Zaojun Ye, M.S., Biostatistician, and Seth A. Strope, M.D., M.P.H., Clinical Lecturer, are with the Department of Urology, The University of Michigan, Ann Arbor, MI. Sarah L. Krein, Ph.D., R.N., Research Assistant Professor, is with the Department of Internal Medicine, Ann Arbor, MI. Ann T. Hollenbeck, J.D., is partner with the Honigman Miller Schwartz and Cohn LLP, Detroit, MI.
Urologist Ownership of Ambulatory Surgery Centers and Urinary Stone Surgery Use
Article first published online: 31 MAR 2009
© Health Research and Educational Trust
Health Services Research
Volume 44, Issue 4, pages 1370–1384, August 2009
How to Cite
Hollingsworth, J. M., Ye, Z., Strope, S. A., Krein, S. L., Hollenbeck, A. T. and Hollenbeck, B. K. (2009), Urologist Ownership of Ambulatory Surgery Centers and Urinary Stone Surgery Use. Health Services Research, 44: 1370–1384. doi: 10.1111/j.1475-6773.2009.00966.x
- Issue published online: 10 JUL 2009
- Article first published online: 31 MAR 2009
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!