Address correspondence to Rachel M. Werner, M.D., Ph.D., 1230 Blockley Hall, 423 Guardian Drive, Philadelphia, PA 19104; e-mail: email@example.com. Rachel Werner is with the Center for Health Equity Research and Promotion, Philadelphia VAMC, the Division of General Internal Medicine, University of Pennsylvania School of Medicine, and the Leonard Davis Institute of Health Economics, University of Pennsylvania. R. Tamara Konetzka, Ph.D., is with the Department of Health Studies, University of Chicago, Chicago, IL. Elizabeth A. Stuart, Ph.D., is with the Department of Mental Health, Johns Hopkins Bloomberg School of Public Health, Baltimore, MD. Edward C. Norton, Ph.D., is with the Department of Health Management and Policy and Department of Economics, University of Michigan, Ann Arbor, MI. Daniel Polsky, Ph.D., is with the Division of General Internal Medicine, University of Pennsylvania School of Medicine, and the Leonard Davis Institute of Health Economics, University of Pennsylvania, Philadelphia, PA. Jeongyoung Park is with the Division of General Internal Medicine, University of Pennsylvania School of Medicine, Philadelphia, PA.
Impact of Public Reporting on Quality of Postacute Care
Version of Record online: 31 MAR 2009
© Health Research and Educational Trust
Health Services Research
Volume 44, Issue 4, pages 1169–1187, August 2009
How to Cite
Werner, R. M., Konetzka, R. T., Stuart, E. A., Norton, E. C., Polsky, D. and Park, J. (2009), Impact of Public Reporting on Quality of Postacute Care. Health Services Research, 44: 1169–1187. doi: 10.1111/j.1475-6773.2009.00967.x
- Issue online: 10 JUL 2009
- Version of Record online: 31 MAR 2009
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!