Address correspondence to Christopher Okunseri, B.D.S., M.Sc., D.D.P.H.R.C.S.E., F.F.D.R.C.S.I., Department of Clinical Services, Room 356, Marquette University School of Dentistry, P.O. Box 1881, Milwaukee, WI 53201-1881; e-mail: email@example.com. Aniko Szabo, Ph.D., and Scott Jackson, M.S., are with the Division of Biostatistics, Department of Population Health, Medical College of Wisconsin, Milwaukee, WI. Nicholas M. Pajewski, Ph.D., Section on Statistical Genetics, University of Alabama at Birmingham, Birmingham, AL. Raul I. Garcia, D.M.D., M.M.Sc., Department of Health Policy and Health Services Research, Boston University School of Dental Medicine, Boston, MA.
Increased Children's Access to Fluoride Varnish Treatment by Involving Medical Care Providers: Effect of a Medicaid Policy Change
Version of Record online: 21 APR 2009
© Health Research and Educational Trust
Health Services Research
Volume 44, Issue 4, pages 1144–1156, August 2009
How to Cite
Okunseri, C., Szabo, A., Jackson, S., Pajewski, N. M. and Garcia, R. I. (2009), Increased Children's Access to Fluoride Varnish Treatment by Involving Medical Care Providers: Effect of a Medicaid Policy Change. Health Services Research, 44: 1144–1156. doi: 10.1111/j.1475-6773.2009.00975.x
- Issue online: 10 JUL 2009
- Version of Record online: 21 APR 2009
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!