Address correspondence to Anthony T. Lo Sasso, Ph.D., Associate Professor and Senior Research Scientist, Division of Health Policy Administration, School of Public Health, University of Illinois at Chicago, 1603 W. Taylor, Chicago, IL 60612, e-mail: email@example.com. Chiu-Fang Chou, Dr. P.H., is with the State Health Access Data Assistance Center, Division of Health Policy and Management, University of Minnesota School of Public Health, and Minnesota Population Center, Minneapolis, MN.
Practice Location Choice by New Physicians: The Importance of Malpractice Premiums, Damage Caps, and Health Professional Shortage Area Designation
Article first published online: 7 MAY 2009
© Health Research and Educational Trust
Health Services Research
Volume 44, Issue 4, pages 1271–1289, August 2009
How to Cite
Chou, C.-F. and Lo Sasso, A. T. (2009), Practice Location Choice by New Physicians: The Importance of Malpractice Premiums, Damage Caps, and Health Professional Shortage Area Designation. Health Services Research, 44: 1271–1289. doi: 10.1111/j.1475-6773.2009.00976.x
- Issue published online: 10 JUL 2009
- Article first published online: 7 MAY 2009
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!